Partners in maintaining a vital capability
National Aerospace Solutions LLC is the team selected by the U.S. Air Force to conduct Test and Operations Sustainment activities at the Arnold Engineering Development Complex, Arnold Air Force Base, in Tullahoma, Tennessee.
NAS is committed to partnering with the Air Force and the workforce at AEDC to drive the change necessary to ensure the long-term viability of the Complex while ensuring mission success: no impact to customers, no loss in data quality, and no reduction in productive test time – ultimately securing AEDC's long-term future and world-class superiority in aerospace and flight testing.
NAS brings the experienced leadership needed to deliver innovations and efficiencies, workforce empowerment, and disciplined execution for AEDC as it reclaims its leadership role in providing aerospace ground-test capabilities for the nation.
- 12 February 2018 Arnold engineers discuss what it means to be an engineer
- 7 February 2018 Tunnel 9 returns from busy outage
- 7 February 2018 Tunnel 9 staying in high demand
- 5 February 2018 AEDC T-11 engine test cell modified to expand its capabilities
- 5 February 2018 AEDC team members resurrect 1996 software to assist in engineering analyses at Arnold AFB
- 31 January 2018 The Air Engineering Metal Trades Council installs officers
- 29 January 2018 Innovative analysis methodology making a difference for AEDC, Air Force and the warfighter
- 24 January 2018 Test Support and Tunnel 9 teams to complete first remote installation of original AEDC data system