Partners in maintaining a vital capability
National Aerospace Solutions LLC is the team selected by the U.S. Air Force to conduct Test and Operations Sustainment activities at the Arnold Engineering Development Complex, Arnold Air Force Base, in Tullahoma, Tennessee.
NAS is committed to partnering with the Air Force and the workforce at AEDC to drive the change necessary to ensure the long-term viability of the Complex while ensuring mission success: no impact to customers, no loss in data quality, and no reduction in productive test time – ultimately securing AEDC's long-term future and world-class superiority in aerospace and flight testing.
NAS brings the experienced leadership needed to deliver innovations and efficiencies, workforce empowerment, and disciplined execution for AEDC as it reclaims its leadership role in providing aerospace ground-test capabilities for the nation.
- 10 March 2017 Local school receives aid for STEM initiatives
- 7 February 2017 Group recognized for continued commitment
- 25 January 2017 AEDC H2 Arc Heater team validating new test capability
- 4 January 2017 NAS NFAC team members donate to United Way
- 4 January 2017 NAS focusing on safety in the New Year