Know the Facts About COVID-19
- Older adults and people who have severe underlying chronic medical conditions seem to be at higher risk for developing serious complications from COVID-19 illness.
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap isn’t available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- The virus is thought to mainly spread from person-to-person. Stay 6 feet away from someone who is sick.
- Avoid social gatherings of more than 10 people.
- The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure: Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath
- Stay home if you are sick, unless a medical visit is necessary. Call ahead before visiting your doctor.
- For additional information about COVID-19 visit CDC Site.
NAS Safety Message
Your safety is a top priority for NAS. Do NOT let the current situation create workplace distractions. Stop work IMMEDIATELY if you have safety concerns.
Self Reporting Illness
Notify your supervisor immediately of confirmed COVID-19 cases or quarantine pertaining to you or immediate family members, or if you or your immediate family members have been placed under observation
EAP Hotline Available 24/7
All NAS employees are automatically enrolled in the Employee Assistance Program. EAP offers a 24/7 helpline.
Call (888) 293-6948 or visit: WorkHealthLife.