HPCON Status: Bravo
The enhanced screening measures established March 21 are still in place.
Employees should notify their supervisor if they have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results or if you or an immediate family member have:
- A confirmed COVID-19 case; been quarantined; or been placed under medical observation, including hospitalization.
For additional information, visit Arnold AFB Coronavirus Site.
- COVID-19 Quarantine, Return to Work, and CARES Act Requirements Rev2
- Local No-Cost Testing Facilities
- Protective Measures for Return to Work, Rev 25
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Employees
- Unemployment Information for Employees
- CDC High Risk Factors
- Arnold AFB Gate Screening Criteria
- Social Distancing Guidelines
NAS Safety Message
Your safety is a top priority for NAS. Do NOT let the current situation create workplace distractions. Stop work IMMEDIATELY if you have safety concerns.
Self Reporting Illness
Notify your supervisor immediately of confirmed COVID-19 cases or quarantine pertaining to you or immediate family members, or if you or your immediate family members have been placed under observation
EAP Hotline Available 24/7
All NAS employees are automatically enrolled in the Employee Assistance Program. EAP offers a 24/7 helpline.
Call (888) 293-6948 or visit: WorkHealthLife.